With 3 ratings
By: C.P.A Inc
Purchased At: $19.95
How to become a computer programming master without the hassle of taking a course, all while in the comfort of your own home.
In today’s technologically-dominated world, it’s only natural to become interested in the workings of computers and ponder on the idea of developing your very own app or game.
Who knows, maybe you have had a million-dollar idea planned out in your mind for a while now, but every time you think about acting on it, reality hits you with the fact that there’s one huge obstacle in your way:
You don’t know how to code.
Well actually, it may feel like a huge obstacle, but with the right expert guidance, it´s like following the Lego building instructions for 6-year-olds.
By exploring all that computer programming has to offer, it opens a whole new world of possibilities you may not have known existed. Knowing how to code is the magical key to:
- Developing apps
- Creating softwares
- Constructing websites
- Designing fun, addicting games
- Or just as a new hobby
Did you know that the top 200 apps generate on average $82,500 daily?
Whether your incentive to learn about computer programming stems from interest, or it’s because you want more work freedom and higher qualifications for a better paying job, starting with the basics and working your way up is the most promising approach to take.
In Computer Programing Bible, you will discover:
- A step by step guidance from beginner to advanced level to never get lost in signs and numbers
- The major programming languages essential to mastering code
- Why everyone in today’s technology-driven world needs to know how to code if they don´t want to be left behind
- 7 reasons why diving into the world of programming will change your life path in less than 6 months
- The key to writing your very first program even if you are a technophobe
- How to choose the best programming language to reach optimal results
- The all-too-common programming mistakes to avoid
- The unspoken challenges to be aware of that each programming language may present and how to overcome them
And much more.
Don’t worry. This may seem like too much to handle right now, but rest assured, the sections are broken up into bite-size nuggets of knowledge designed to make understanding computer programming a breeze.
Even if you’ve never stepped foot into the how-to’s of coding before and have absolutely no idea where to begin, you will be able to follow along step by step and soon become comfortable exploring it all on your own.
Programming must be a piece of cake if even 7-year-old Zora Ball managed to code her own full version of a video game.
The best is you can go at your own pace without the stress of a course where you waste money on something you can easily discover on your own.
But be aware: The Computer Programing Bible is only for people who know how to take action instead of joining the everlasting queue of procrastinators.