With 2 ratings
By: Lee Barney and Michael McLaughlin
Purchased At: $55.00
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Design and Deploy Highly Responsive Data-Driven Web 2.0 Applications
Deliver next-generation user capabilities and client-side services in your Oracle-based Web applications by combining the powerful features of AJAX and PHP. Written by Web 2.0 programming experts, Oracle Database AJAX & PHP Web Application Development shows you how to design faster, lighter, more responsive Web applications while reducing code support and creation time. You'll learn how to develop modular AJAX and PHP code, add dynamically updated content, and implement click-to-edit and drag-and-drop functionality. You'll also get details on incorporating cutting-edge mashup, reporting, and communication features.
- Build robust Web applications that utilize the latest AJAX, PHP, and modularity techniques
- Construct AJAX and PHP objects, controllers, iframes, and models
- Simplify programming with reusable modules, open-source libraries, and templates
- Optimize scalability, availability, performance, and security
- Auto-refresh Web pages and execute XML calls using the HttpRequest object
- Add HTML drill-down tables, DOM drag-and-drop, and click-to-edit features
- Retrieve data from external sources using Remote Procedure Calls and Pear-based services
- Solve browser navigation button, bookmarking, and history tracking issues
- Allow end users to customize Web pages using tracking, JSON, and mashups
- Facilitate client-side communication with VOIP, IM, targeted reporting, and file sharing